Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Tests

I did a fitness test yesterday and I have a rating of 59 with projected maximum of 184.

I also recieved my ENG 212 test result. 78% and the words: Excellent (underlined) discussion - subtle, pertimenent and well organised despite the time limit. A penetrating understanding of the play!

I've also recived word that a photo I took one the overall prize - there were 5 photos chosen and mine was featured as the best. It just showed a couple of kids playing in the mud near the Gariep Dam.

Meanwhile, I've just missed another lecture as the times have been reshuffled again. The organisation of the English Department is pretty shabby - with schedules being swapped, classes missed, times changing and tutorials slotted in while other courses are still running. Quite silly really.

1 comment:

Nick said...

Hey Sey
Please email me at nicolasvdl@yahoo.com - how is married life and how was the honeymoon. Send me some photos!