Saturday, March 04, 2006

Email from Peter Malherbe


Dear Nick

I am Peter Malherbe [who was the former managing editor of the Sunday Times], content editor for the www.reporter site. This is just to get into contact with you, as you have become a regular contributor to the site. Thanks for all the hard work you have put into the reports and the great variety and volume of
material you have been sending us.

Basically, I would be very happy to assist you whenever you need advice about articles - whether to do them, how to do them, any legal queries, etc.

I would be most happy to assist in any way I can. I read your earlier email asking for suggestions, so I will make recommendations when the need arises or a
great idea springs to mind.

Keep in contact through this email address for personal assistance, use the main info@reporter for administration queries and other issues.

Regards
Peter

PS: Really enjoyed your piece on Kob Inn, as that is my part of the world. I come from a small town called Komga in the East Cape, have a holiday home at Haga
Haga down the coast towards EL and have spend many great holidays on the Wild Coast!

No comments: