Monday, October 31, 2005

Taken

I composed these lyrics at school today. Maybe my friend Allan can add music and make a song out of it...

when you're in my shoes
do you see the bubbles
the boiling bubbles of my stew
do you see, oh do you see me shaking
the shivering snow
falling...falling from my shoulders
is it all...is it all taken...

taken for granted
tay hey ken TAY HEY KEN
for granted
(whispered) taken for granted

can you see my eyes
do you see the fire
yeah the FIGH HIGH YEHR Yeah
and the flames
(whispered)can you hear my angry cries
do you hear the anger
the shivering shaking of my rage
or is it taken...

taken for granted
tay hey ken TAY HEY KEN
for granted
(whispered) taken for granted

and then there is...
you...
You ooooh You hoo hoo You
And when you say my name
It's all falling from my shoulders
four hall...falling...(whispered): falling water
you're the water to my soil
you're the rain upon my flame
you're the cool in the heat
and the warmth when it's cold

(whispered) and I'll never be
taken for granted
and I'll neh eh ver
take you...for granted

you're tay hey ken
TAY HEY KEN
I'm tay hey ken
TAY HAY KEN
we're tay hey ken
TAH HAY KEN
TATATETAH HEY KEN
(fading): Taken..taken..taken...

No comments: