Thursday, October 27, 2005

3/15 Fartbox

Rowan came over to where Sey and I were having breakfast this morning. I gobbled up a spaghetti (and Rowan shoved a footlong icecream down his throat) before starting our laps around Lake Park. We left at 12:15 (instead of 15 minutes earlier). This was my fault because I overslept.

When we got down to running last night's dinner decided it wanted to come out, and the spaghetti decided it didn't really want to pretend to be the innards of one enormous bouncing bosom. So I felt pretty damn uncomfortable. Reluctantly turned down pullups, even though Rowan suggested we leave the path for a couple.

Run: 35:27
Distance: 5.5km
Heart Rate: 139 average
KCal: 562
Temperature: 21C

Need to do a 20km run this weekend if I want to make decent preparations for next weeks marathon.

No comments: