Friday, October 21, 2005

3 Just Put It On My Tab

Cold and rainy day today.

Feel somewhat irritated because my computer has been crashing. Have installed Norton 2005, but it is very controlling, and everything you do you have to click something to allow it. What usually takes an hour has taken me three. At times I've wanted to throw my computer out the window. Should be better now.

Also found a bill in my mailbox from KT, for W99 000. That's about double the usual rate. I thought about paying it anyway, then studied it a bit closer and realised they had added last month's bill (which I have already paid). Now it;s down to just W52 000. It pays to be alert and cautious. Literally.

Glad it's Friday. Want to get some exercise and have really not much time now to pack things and get organised. Still a few things I want to do for fun, while I'm still here.
Will try to do some of that stuff this weekend.

No comments: