Friday, September 26, 2008

Letterman pokes McCain

NVDL: The David Blaine chirp is a classic.
clipped from news.yahoo.com
In this photo released by CBS, Paris Hilton laughs with host David Letterman on the set of 'The Late Show with David Letterman,' Thursday, Sept. 25, 2008, in New York. (AP Photo/CBS, Jeffrey R. Staab)

He said he felt like a "patriot" to let McCain off his commitment to deal with the economy and "now I'm feeling like an ugly date."

"That's what I feel like, I feel like an ugly date," he said. "I feel used. I feel cheap. I feel sullied."

"You're here on a good night," he told the audience. "So far none of our guests have canceled."

He talked about daredevil David Blaine's feat of hanging upside down in New York's Central Park for 60 hours.

"They just left the guy hanging there," he said. "It's the same thing McCain did to me last night."

 blog it

No comments: