Monday, August 07, 2006

Tough Day At The Office

I can feel I'm not 100% well, because it's back to bellowing for 45 minute packages of time, and I'm just not capable of doing that at this point. Did well in my first class, but after doing battle with a Cacophony in my second class, gave up and let them read the next two pages on their own.

Although Wednesday's a holiday I've been informed I'm on 'full hostel duty' - meaning I can apparently not go anywhere or do anything. Must control shouting misbehaving brats all day. Yay. That cancels the braai I was invited to.

I also thought I'd have some relief as one of my Grade 10 classes has been phased out. Unfortunately, instead of free periods I have to give disciplinary (PT) periods in those empty blocks.

Quite discouraging so far!

No comments: