Wednesday, September 28, 2005

32/3 Word Games

I'm just doing word chains today. Apple - egg - grape - elevator - rocket... to test vocabulary and get them aware of their spelling mistakes for words they already know.

Am still feeling feverish, so won't go swimming tonight. Will try to get some packing done.

I'm going to try something new here. I'm going to invite some friends of mine to write articles about their lives and times in countries as diverse as Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Japan and Australia. Hopefully they'll provide pictures as well. If anyone else reading this blog would like to contribute to Travelling Guest , you're welcome to email me (by posting a comment - comments get emailed directly and immediately to me).

I see Ryk Neethling, who is incidently also from Bloemfontein, has been voted South Africa's most popular celebrity, and will represent the Aramis brand (men's skincare) over the next year or so. Glad to see things going 20 well for Ryk.

No comments: