Monday, August 27, 2007

Look and Feel



Driving to the Chrysler Dealership was a nightmare. Traffic snarling and burping noxious gas. Couldn't believe how far it was, and worse, how long it took. I also ended up driving in a few circles as there are a number of Detours due to construction of the Gautrain subway line - especially Oxford Road.

When I got there they were like: do you have an appointment? This from the fellow who emailed me directions to get there. Do you have a quote? Yes, shall I tell you what you quoted me? (I emailed them at least 10 times, 3 or 4 just requesting directions).

He said: "This is a lot of work, it will take 2 days." That's code for: "We forgot about you, so we'll try to squeeze your work in-between the jobs we've remembered." The drive back was fairly good which was quick.

At work I've figured out to use Google Analystics. What a handy tool! It's almost as soothing as a dummy for a crying baby...

No comments: