Saturday, August 25, 2007

Green Light


My intention today was to work not much more than 5 hours (although technically I only needed to work about 3), but got sucked into work and am actually still here (8 hours and 42 minutes gone by and counting).

Not a good situation as I actually feel so tired and worn out I feel dizzy and incredibly prickly and irritated. The problem was after getting 4 hours sleep and then training twice yesterday (also ran with Janet after work) I should have slotted in a solid sleep last night, but I made the transition to overtired, got a splitting headache and then my mind starting chewing on the bone and I couldn't switch off. Thus, this morning I had to drag the corpse to work and have felt a bit -dig- all day.

Biggest bummer today was a meeting which I thought would be a massive boost. I dunno, seems like the mind was made up even before the meeting and it was just run through the motions. There's more to say but probably best if I don't.

Very glad it's payday. Have a few important admin things to do this weekend. Might also see my aunt. Alex is in Sun City. Must establish my membership here with Virgin Active. Just don't want a repeat of last weekend.

First thing I need is a good long sleepzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments: