Friday, August 17, 2007

Fast Week

It has been an incredibly fast week, and full of variety. Yes it's been very busy with various faces, places and activities.

Have survived so far with my car and will hopefully make it until this time next week. There may have been an error somewhere, as the mechanics said the timing belt could be replaced as late as 192 000km. Quite a big discrepancy from the log book then: 168 000km.

What's new in my life is that I am healthy again, went for a decent half hour run yesterday with Janet, and am gonna get on my trainer and try to cycle for at least an hour (indoors). See how that goes. I'm also cutting out sodas completely, just drinking water during lunch, and going for smaller portions.

Have a meeting with Soul City this afternoon and then a few social engagements over the weekend. Must try to either fix my Sharp video camera or buy a new one. Am starting to enjoy the video thing.

No comments: