Sunday, August 26, 2007

I feel good

I knew that I would...

Well, to answer the qurstion: will you watch TV this weekend or listen to the inner child, the answer is...both.

Had a very good Saturday. After buying some groceries from a kitchen that was becoming threadbare, went with Les to Catz Pajamas in Melville. Lekker lunch, then to Nick. Had a quick drink and chat - she had to fly to Washington at 5.

Wanted to watch the rugby - despite being unusually sozzled - but Vlad wasn't home. Was sleeping when he called and then didn't feel like going out to party. Woke up fresh and refreshed - quite a few good new ideas popped into my head (re: work).

Also established I can join Melrose Arch by November (if I go on the waiting list now).
Speaking of now, am now at Old Eds (at their computer station)after a good 1.75km swim. Might cycle later today with Alex...see the sun has just come out.

He had an excellent ride in Sun City. Averaged 42.2km for 103km (2:26)

Very impressive. Will go to work this evening and upgrade some documents I've been working on.

No comments: