Monday, August 20, 2007

1 H 20


So I got some exercise this weekend. The highlight was definitely Sunday's cycle through suburban Jozi with Alex. I was feeling a bit blue, probably for a combination of reasons, but boiling down to these 2:

1) I'm down to my 'end-of-the-month' salty cracks snack (no topping)
2) My computer has died, which means I've had to find other means to make myself (apparently) useful

Had a few social dates lined up...and virtually none of them materialised, both due to my own intransigence, but also general apathy from friends. Look I wasn't going to go to a nightclub and pay a R90 cover charge, and cycling clashed with a movie date, and so on and so forth. I'm not really the sort of person that has a social diary. Everyone else seems to be though.

But was good to get in a run and a cycle. That aspect of my life needs a lot of attention, and that's what I gave it over the past 2 days.

No comments: