Saturday, July 23, 2005

Cheolwon

I'm sitting at a computer that has been set up right beside the reception in the hotel we're staying in.
Today has been unbearably hot.

The highlight of today was swimming in the reservoir.
It's 8:33pm and still extremely sticky and warm.
I'd like to finish this race, and if it is very hot, I'll just take it easy and enjoy it. Maybe get off my bike and swim in a nearby stream if the opportunity presents itself.

If it is hot enough to melt tar, I think I am just gonna sit out the run in the fountains around the finish.
Just had dinner now, and met an American, Jason, who is also doing the Ironman in Jeju. Will be good if we can do a portion of the race together tomorrow.

I've taken quite a few photos. Will post them tomorrow at some stage.

Ice...PLEEEEEEAAASSE!

No comments: