Tuesday, July 26, 2005

42/2 Last Day

We have a 5-7 day vacation. Still not quite sure which. Really need this break to rest and also hide away from the heat. Will also use it to develop a road map for the next few months.

Goods news at GnB Restaurant is that the teachers room has been moved to what used to be a storeroom/classroom (fitted with an aircon) so that's an improvement.

Will relax the first couple of days of the break, I expect, do some fun stuff like rollerblading and swimming (Jason said the military have 50m outdoor pools that are virtually empty, so I hope to go sometime as his guest), and then there's the rugby game. That should be a jol. After that I'd like to make a trip on the KTX. Heat permitting I'll go.

Annie told me this morning that they have ordered two airconditioners and have been on a long waiting list.

Sunburn is not nearly as bad as I thought. Sun Young gave me some cream which I've used for the back of my arms. That's where it's reddest.
Got to go and teach now...

No comments: