Tuesday, July 19, 2005

43/2 Fire, Fire!

In truth, the only difference between those who have failed and those who have succeeded lies in the difference of their habits - Og Mandino

Going to bed early tonight. Not much to report. Korean teacher called Sharon replaced Jane - the same one I met last night. There was a very gloomy atmosphere amongst the teachers at work today. Apparently the director overheard Jane talking about the director, and he flew into a rage and fired her. One of the teachers was crying when I arrived, because I think she felt sorry for Jane. She said to me later, "Nick, can you understand that man?" He also fired a hole through his foot, because the school is becoming rickety and unstable with all the new teachers going through. Sumin (who has worked here for over 2 years)confided in me that she is thinking of leaving herself, over the next few weeks. That'll be too bad.

Dragged myself through Newcore's grocery store after work. Bought some salmon, mandu, mince, wine, bread and an avocado. Just a quick loadup.

Now it's time tozzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: