Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Problems with Window Movie Maker

One way to prevent crashes is to set it so default 'save' your work every 1 minute.

Go to Tools, Options, General and set autorecovery for 1 minute.

If you're getting other error messages you might be having a problem with compatability.
Do you get this message: An interface has too many methods to fire events from?

Tools -> Options -> Compatability

Go to tools, options, compatability and uncheck whatever is in there...however...unchecking did not work for me, but unchecking half did.
I basically checked them all, then unchecked 3 at a time, until I could upload. I then started to recheck to see which filter was bad, but got too many errors, so I just unchecked down to DIVX, and I am now able to upload MPEG2


For more help, go to the MovieMakerForums.

No comments: