Wednesday, November 21, 2007

This Is Me Praying For Rain


For entirely selfish reasons I have been praying for rain. This usually lasts about 5 minutes at around 4:30am. Failure to rain means I have to get on my bike and bust my butt for two hours. We went out again this morning for 50km, and I must say, though the sky was gray and woollen the air was smooth, and cool and soft. Lovely temperature to ride. My vrot legs are also starting to recover, though once home I still find myself glaring at my boep, which seems invincible to copious amounts of exercise.

Today's stats:
Time: 1:51
HR ave: 130/ 164 max
Kcal: 1410
Ascent: 520m
Temperature: 16 (max 21)
Average speed: 27.5km/hDistance: 49.6km

Below are the Heart Rate graphs for the past two days. Brown is altitude, blue speed, and red is heart rate.



No comments: