Wednesday, August 31, 2005

37/3 Early Start

Slept reasonably well, and then went to Starbucks in Juyeop to meet Lauren.

A lady there offered to buy a both coffee; I had a delicious caramel frap. Then we visited two kindergartens where they introduced me to the staff, nice, and the little bodies running around. Both schools seem quite nice, and a nice little earner for a while. I did though, feel the energy begin to drain out of me - there are a LOT of kids in these classes. Fortunately I'll just teach one day on, one day off, and I can use my own material.

After that, although I was keen on getting back to pay my phone bill, the lady recruiter offered to buy us lunch at Outback. I thought it would be a small one, but she ended up ordering 3 multiple course lunches. And kept prodding us to eat more. I ended up feeling very stuffed.

Made it back in time to pay my KT bill, and also figured out that there's a special booth for paying bills that doesn't have lots of people waiting around it. I've gone there before and waited in front of the main counters for more than 20 minutes.

Will try to get a swim in tonight.
I start my extra teaching next week.

No comments: