Thursday, December 10, 2009

Miss Mexico: "If I win the Miss World title, I want to make people aware of how much technology is affecting our climate. "

SHOOT: Smart girl, an engineer. She has my vote.
clipped from www.sowetan.co.za

Acosta, dressed by K luk CGdT, has secured her position as one of 12 finalists in the 59th Miss World pageant, which will be held at Gallagher Estates in Midrand on December 12.

Aware that the Top Model 2008 award winner, Miss Russia, Kseniya Sukhinova, went on to be crowned Miss World, Acosta said:

“If I win the Miss World title, I want to make people aware of how much technology is affecting our climate.

“I want to discover a method to make the world a better place by alleviating global warming.”

Acosta recently obtained a university degree in engineering and her ambition is to become a successful businesswoman.

 blog it

No comments: