Monday, March 31, 2008

KAK DVD Alert: The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

Maybe I was just having an off day, but I feel sooooo sorry for you if you were unlucky enough to have gone to the cinema to watch this. It is 160 minutes long, in other words 20 minutes under 3 hours. I watched about 10 minutes, grew bored, left it running, went to my office for about half an hour, came back, turned it on. After 5 minutes I started surfing to other channels. When I was about to go to bed I saw it was STILL running. I thought: great, maybe I'll be able to see the end, the gunfight. It was just sooo boring. I didn't bother to watch the end. I was expecting a cowboy movie, but you just see a lot of snow and men in top hats, and steam trains. Booooorrrrringgg.

IMDB gives it a 7.8/10. I give it a U (Unwatchable).

No comments: