Friday, March 14, 2008

Early Bird

I got up this morning to void...a clinical term for evacuating yellowish fluid into the gray toilet bowl in the grim hours of the wee morning...and prayed silently that it was still early enough for another hour, better yet, two, of sleep. No such luck. It was 4:15 and I had to be up at 4:40 at the latest to meet A at 5 at the top of the hill.

I waddled over to the window, unlatched the window. Brooding blue gray sky. No rain. We missed the bunch, but had a nice ride at a sedate pace. I'm still moeg after the Argus and acclimatising back to 1.5km above sea level.

After the ride - about 35km - we went to gym. Saw LA there, and H. Did some hardcore core and wow...saw some core exercises that I have never seen before that a super-tough.
Weight was 84.38kg (pre-Argus it was 84.3kg).

Think I will swim tomorrow and do Northcliff on Sunday.

No comments: