Saturday, November 28, 2009

"Smallville" Pariah - One of the most touching episodes of the series

SHOOT: Even more touching than the quoted text below is Chloe's visit to the graveyard immediately after. Clark is placing a rose on Alicia's grave, and Chloe says: "It must be so difficult, all these years, being different, and people judging you without knowing who you really are."
clipped from www.imdb.com
Chloe Sullivan:
Lois, if you found out something, something someone didn't want you to know about them, would you tell them?

Lois Lane:
That depends. Is that person someone you care about?

Chloe Sullivan:
Yeah.

Lois Lane:
And does keeping the secret hurt anyone?

Chloe Sullivan:
No.

Lois Lane:
Then my answer is no. If I really cared about that person, I wouldn't tell them that I knew. But I would go out of my way to be supportive of them so that hopefully, one day, they would be comfortable enough to tell me themselves.
 blog it

No comments: