Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Voice of Reason Vs The Voice Of Stupidity


Reason:


ChrisH
Champion Hubber

Joined: 13 Oct 2006
Location: Western Cape
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 302
Posted: 28 May 2007 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by Sunblock



BTw, the reason I heard about The HUB was someone copied and pasted a story I wrote on Free State Cycling, and then lots of people (like Witrot) starting making comments on my behalf.

That was me Sunblock and in retrospect I can only apologise. At the time I didn't know that this place was a schoolyard populated by all the ADD and povo kids.

They're like a pack of dogs without individual opinions. When one of them attacks you, the logic and reason of the others seems to go flying out the window and they all join in. The latest example of this is your offer to supply pics of the SA Champs. How that was ever turned into a personal attack on you I am sure I will never be able to work out.


Braindead:


Moderator Group Joined: 18 Oct 2005
Online Status: Online Posts: 2787
Posted: 29 May 2007 at 1:42pm

Sunblock: your last post was moved to the Recycle Bin. No personal attacks on forum members are tolerated [unless they're personal attacks on you]. If you have any issue with anyone, this is not the forum to openly discuss it.

No comments: