Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Week 8 Day 2


Swim: 41 minutes
Distance: 2.05km

0.5km: 07:53
1km: 16:13
2km: 37:26

250m - 3:29
250m - 3:26

Weight: 79.2kg
I had a Kraze burger just before coming to swim. It really was crazy - W12000 for a burger and fries. I was starving and had just dropped off my TREK at Corneli's apartment, and needed to eat quickly before going back to school.

My right leg hurt a lot today. I don't mean my foot, I mean high up in the muscle. Today I was at that point where you are about to limp. Maybe I slept on the muscle or, when I was the floor unscrewing the handlebars, I twisted it slightly. Crazy!

Eun Ji greeted me while I was walking to the pool's reception area. When I left, I gave her friend this website address to give to her. She probably won't be able to understand anything, but the pictures may give her some idea what it's about.

 Posted by Hello

No comments: