Sunday, September 20, 2009

I see through you - 20 Questions with Athena van Heerden

URGENT NOTICE: I originally posted an interview with photos in this slot in order to provide publicity for Athena van Heerden. In March 2010 she failed to turn up for a shoot we arranged [I drove from Johannesburg to Cape Town for it]. She has since issued me with death threats, phoned me at all hours, and had various people call me with threatening messages. Despite the fact that she didn't turn up for her own shoot, she has accused me of harassing her [for calling her to find out where she was].

The number of threatening messages has grown since and I have started to log them at this site: Athena van Heerden

Due to the unsavoury nature of these calls, threats etc I have decided to delete the original contents - photos, interview questions and information on Athena van Heerden of this post.

You can follow the ongoing harassment trail from Athena van Heerden here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Delete her name from your previous blog. She has done nothing to you.