Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Understand that the photo isn’t an end to itself but a means to understand the world around us.

Photography tip: Be playful – try to be like a child again. Try new ways of shooting and grow through your mistakes.

SHOOT: To book a shoot with me email me at nickvanderleek@gmail.com
clipped from www.photoradar.com
Don’t just fire off some frames and walk off. You often get the best shots of people by hanging around – after about  5 minutes, they forget you’re there.
Be self-confident and don’t wait for permission from other people – I wish I’d realised this when I was 20.
Reject all those tired old strategies for visual communication – try to come up with something fresh.
Don’t be afraid of interpreting reality according to your personal style.
 blog it

No comments: