Thursday, September 28, 2006

Sore Legs


Did trackwork yesterday: 5 x300m;200m;100m and then wrapped it off with an easy 400m.
Total distance: 4km
Heart rate average was 140 (including rest).
Total training time: 45 minutes.

Don't think legs will have recovered by Saturday, but that's okay, it's the first race of the season and I want to step up the pace in terms of getting fit.

Have already made over R700 in about a week with Ohmynews (it takes about a month to earn that with reporter.co.za, and with far more writing involved).

I've also found a nice little place closer to the University, at a sort of nexus between here and there, and might be moving in as soon as tomorrow. Am going to give my documents to the landlord later today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey there! Thanks for the comment. I hope the freelancing thing works out for you- don't get ripped off! The industry is only too happy to exploit young writers.
Are you still at university? i need to interview students throught out the country for an article I'm doing... let me know :)